My book

I like my book I didn't really expect to like it, but it's intresting and gives detail. This book is different from a real life story it has a lot of different things in it. The one thing about this book is that in one place in the world parents chose who you date/ marry but instead of the parents deciding it's an organization deciding for you. As I said in one of my last post once you turn 17 is when it happens. Some of her friends were lucky to be matched with someone they knew, but some where better off being single. Cassia was matched with her bestfriend and they were both happy because they never through it would actually happen. I would suggest this book because it's intresting for a lot of people. So go check this book out it gives a lot of suspense.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introduction